ST20 20 Watt Solar Module, 12V
Shell ST20 Module
The Shell ST20 module is composed of a monolithic structure
of series connected Copper Indium Diselenide (CIS) based solar cells.
The Shell ST20 can generate a peak power of 20 watts at 15.6 volts.
The Shell ST20 solar module has been designed for rural and
• Exceptional performance under low light conditions, shade
and high temperature tolerance that offers reliable power in adverse or
• Class leading efficiency and stable output power delivering reliable
high performance for many years.
• Highly transparent tempered glass delivering more power and ensuring
high impact resistance and protection against hail, snow, ice and torms.
• Uniform appearance ideal for applications where aesthetics are an important factor.
• 10 years research and over 3 years commercial manufacturing experience
has been applied to the development of our CIS thin-film range to ensure that
our products have a long and reliable service life backed by a 10 year warranty.
Qualifications and Certificates
The Shell ST20 solar module meets the following requirements:
• UL – Listing 1703
• All Shell Solar modules are produced in EN-ISO 9001certified factories.
• Peak Power for 10 years