SQ80 80 Watt Solar Module
Shell SQ80 Module
The Shell SQ80 module contains 36 series connected 125 x 125 mm PowerMax® monocrystalline silicon solar cells. The Shell SQ80 can generate a peak power of 80 watts at 17.5 volts. The Shell SQ80 solar module has been designed for grid connected and industrial applications.
• PowerMax® mono-crystalline solar cells deliver maximum power output even under reduced light conditions.
• Dense packing of cells provides more power where space is a limitation and creates a uniform aesthetic.
• Ideal for large grid connected systems where high power density minimizes system costs.
• Tight electrical specifications guarantee industry leading energy yield performance.
• Highly transparent tempered glass delivers more power and ensures high impact resistance and protection against hail, snow, ice, and storms.
• Over 300MW of cumulative installed experience has been applied to the evolution of our mono-crystalline range to ensure that our products have a long and reliable service life backed by a 25 year warranty.
Qualifications and Certificates
The Shell SQ80 solar module meets the following requirements:
• IEC 61215 (Pending)
• UL - Listing 1703
• FM approved
• TÜV Safety Class II (Pending)
All Shell Solar modules are produced in EN-ISO 9001 certified factories.
• Peak Power for 25 years*
*See Shell Solar Limited Warranty for PV-Modules