SQ175 PC 175 Watt Solar Module
Shell PowerMax™ Ultra
The Shell PowerMax™
Shell PowerMax™ is a new range of dependable, high performance
solar products – with designs created specifically for gridconnected
applications. Shell PowerMax™ Ultra 175-PC and 165-PC products
contain 72 series connected 125mm x 125mm mono-crystalline solar cells,
which can generate a peak power of 175 and 165 watts at 35.4
and 35V respectively.
• High efficiency crystalline silicon cell technology; enhanced by
TOPS™ and new silicon nitride anti-reflection coatings.
• One of the industry’s leading energy yields in a wide variety of climates.
• Products rated on fully stabilized initial power so you get the power
you pay for.
• Module design proven over 30 years of field operations with field failure
rates less than 0.1%.
• Extended limited power warranties backed by a company you can trust.
• IEC 61215 and UL 1703 certifications.
Safety by Design
• Suitable for high snow and wind loads.
• UL fire safety class C.
Easy to Install
• Pre-assembled cables and Multi- Contact® plugs.
• 12 mounting holes per product; 4 grounding holes.
• 20A series fuse rating
Qualifications and Certificates
The Shell PowerMax™ Ultra 175-PC and 165- PC products meet the
• IEC 61215
• UL - Listing 1703
• All Shell Solar modules are produced in ISO 9001 certified factories.
• Peak Power for 25 years
• Product workmanship 2 years
*See Shell Solar Limited Warranty for V-Modules
*North America only