SM110-12P 110 Watt Solar Module, 12V
Shell SM110-12P Module
The Shell SM110-12P module contains two parallel strings of 36 series connected 103 x103 mm PowerMax® mono-crystalline silicon solar cells.The Shell SM110-12P can generate a peak power of 110 watts at 17.5 volts. The Shell SM110-12P solar module has been designed for grid connected and industrial applications.
• Tolerance on the peak power output is ±5% ensuring that you receive the power that we promise.
• PowerMax® mono-crystalline solar cells deliver maximum power output even under reduced light conditions providing more power where space is a limitation.
• The surface of the PowerMax® cell has a pyramidal textured surface to enable more light absorption and deliver exceptional efficiency.
• Highly transparent tempered glass delivers more power and ensures high impact resistance and protection against hail, snow, ice, and storms.
• Nearly 300MW of cumulative installed experience has been applied to the evolution of our mono-crystalline range to ensure that our products have a long and reliable service life backed by a 25 year warranty.
Qualifications and Certificates
The Shell SM110-12P solar module meets the following requirements:
• UL – Listing 1703
All Shell Solar modules are produced in EN-ISO 9001 certified factories.
• Peak Power for 25 years
Also Known As: