Sharp ND-250QCS 250 Watt Solar Module and Enphase M215 Micro Inverter Bundle
Features of the Sharp ND-250QCS 250 Watt Solar Module
Using breakthrough technology, made possible by nearly 50 years of proprietary research and development, Sharp's ND-224QCJ, ND-245QCS, and ND-250QCS solar module incorporates an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency. Common applications include commercial and residential grid-tied roof systems as well as ground mounted arrays. Designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, this module offers high power output per square foot of solar array.
- Engineering Excellence: High module efficiency for an outstanding balance of size and weight to power and performance.
- 5% Positive Power Tolerance: These modules are guranteed a minimum peek power rating of 240W, 245W and 250W. Individual modules could test up to 5% higher.
- Reliable: 25-year limited warranty on power output and 10-year limited warranty on material or workmanship.
- High Performance: This module uses an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency.
- Buy American: The modules are manufactured in Mempjis, TN from imported and domestic parts.
Features of the Enphase Energy M215-60-2LL-S24 215W Inverter 208VAC-240VAC for 60 Cell Module with SMK Connector
The Enphase M215 is the world’s most efficient microinverter. Based on Enphase’s third generation technology, the M215 incorporates the latest innovations in power electronics and custom microchips to deliver 96% CEC efficiency and a range of patented performance features that maximize the performance of 60-cell solar module. In addition, the M215 is lighter weight than the M190 and offers a “single-bolt” mounting bracket that makes installation even easier.
- Works with 60-cell PV module
- Connector Type: SMK
- Maximum energy production
- Resilient to dust, debris and shading
- Performance monitoring per module
- System availability greater than 99.8%
- No single point of system failure
- Quick & simple design, installation and management
- 24/7 monitoring and analysis
- Reduced fire risk
- Low voltage DC