4-KS-21P Flooded Deep Cycle Battery, 4V, 1557Ah/100hr
Rolls Battery 4-KS-21P Flooded Deep Cycle Battery
High performance Rolls / Surrette construction, with a nonbreakable container to eliminate breakage due to rough handling and abuse. Dual container construction means each cell has a durable polypropylene inner container which eliminates breakage due to rough handling and abuse, acid leakage and short circuits due to the accumulation of moisture, dirt and other foreign objects.
The cells are then assembled into a high density, tough, polyethylene outer container with a removable lid. The "Big Red" batteries are designed specifically for solar and other renewable energy applications. They are quality manufactured to offer up to 20 years of life, thanks in part to their non breakable, dual container construction. 10 year prorated warranty.
The dual wall construction give the Big Red battery line a better low temperature tolerance than most flooded lead acid batteries. However, it is still important to keep the ambient temperature as close to 20°C as possible.
Features of the Rolls Battery 4-KS-21P Flooded Deep Cycle Battery
- Perfect for solar power
- 4V / 2 Cell 21 Plate
- Capacity 1104 AH 20 HR
- Outer Cover: High density polypropylene snap fit to outter container
- Outer Container: High density polypropylene
- Inner Cover: Polypropylene- Heat sealed to inner container
- Inner Container: Polypropylene
- Molded handles
- Terminal: Flag with Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- 20 hour rate1104 amp hours
- 100 hour rate 1557 amp hours
- Weight Dry: 216 lbs / Weight Wet: 267 lbs
- 10 year Rolls Battery warranty
- Rolls Battery Series 5000 Model 4-KS-21P
- Max Height with optional HydroCap: 25.13" / 638mm
Also Known As:
4 KS 21P