QMU™ A Universal Tile Mount with Flashing - Mill Finish
Quick Mount PV QMUTM A Universal Tile Mount with Flashing - Mill Finish
The Universal Tile Mount uses the QBase foundation and two spun aluminum cone flashings to keep out the rain. The malleable top flashing conforms to fit virtually any tile roof.
The primary flashing at the roof deck forms a waterproof shield isolating all penetrating fasteners from corrosive water intrusion. The top flashing is malleable, so it works equally well for curved and flat tile roofs. Both flashings feature a spun aluminum cone, with no seams to fail in extreme climates. The reinforced QBase makes an extraordinarily strong foundation. Ideal for both retrofit and new roof installations.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMUTM A Universal Tile Mount with Flashing - Mill Finish
- Flashes all tile roofs, curved or flat
- Flashed at both the deck and tile level
- Large malleable aluminum top flashing
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- All fasteners and hardware included
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel
- Attaches to roof structure with 2 or 4 fasteners
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Patents pending
- Finish: Mill Finish
- Qty: 1
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Aluminum mill
- Bronze anodized
Parts and Materials
Each mount kit Includes:
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1.25'' x 6.5''
- 9'' x 9'' spun aluminum cone sub-flashing
- 18'' x 18'' spun aluminum cone malleable flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16'' x 3''
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel washer, 5/16'' x 1¼''
- Stainless steel fender washer
- Stainless steel lock washer, 5/16''
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16'' x 3/4''
- Aluminum mounting block (3/4" x 1-1/4" x 2-1/4") attached to .04" thick, 9" x 12" aluminum flashing using weld-free bond
- 1/4" by 2-1/2" lag bolt
- Stainless/EPDM sealing washer, 1" x 5/16"
Also Known As: