QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Roof Mount
Quick Mount PV QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Roof Mount
Quick Mount PV’s best selling product, the Classic Composition Mount is an easy, fast, universally code-compliant watertight mount for mounting solar arrays on composition roofs. The Classic Composition Mount is backed by solid engineering and is certified by the ICC-ES (icc-esr-2835). The patented QBlock elevated seal raises the waterproofing point 0.75 in/1.9 cm off the roof surface, providing unsurpassed protection against leaks.
There’s no need for trimming shingles to force a fit. Drill one pilot hole into the rafter, backfill it with appropriate sealant, slide the flashing beneath the shingle in the course above, drive the bolt home, and it’s done.
The 12" x 12" Classic Composition Mount flashing is designed to fit within a standard 5 to 5.5-inch course and the exposed course should be no greater than 5.75 inches. If the exposure is greater than this, use the Classic Shake Mount as an alternative. There’s no shingle cutting and no shingle distortion caused by trying to force a fit – just a permanent, watertight mount every time.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Roof Mount
- ICC certified
- One bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds all NRCA standards and practices
- All aluminum flashing and mount
- Stainless steel hardware
- 50 year life
- Works with all leading racks
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
Parts and Materials
Each Mount Kit Includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 12" x 12" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6" (1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
Also Known As: