QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Roof Mount - 12
Quick Mount PV QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Roof Mount - 12
Quick Mount PV roof mounts use patented technology to form the easiest, fastest, most universally code-compliant watertight mount available for composition roofs. The Composition Roof Mount is backed by solid engineering and certified by the ICC (International Code Council).
There's no need for trimming shingles to force a fit. Drill one pilot hole into the rafter, backfill it with appropriate sealant, slide the Quick Mount flashing beneath the felt in the course above, drive the bolt home, and it's done.
The 12 x 12-inch Composition Mount flashing is designed to fit within a standard 5 to 5.5" course and the exposed course should be no greater than 5.75". If the exposure is greater than this, use the Shake Mount as an alternative. There's no shingle cutting and no shingle distortion caused by trying to force a fit. Just a permanent, watertight mount every time!
PV, Solar Hot Water, and More
The Quick Mount PV Composition Roof Mount is the logical choice not only for solar PV installation, but also for rooftop solar hot water systems. In fact, whatever you need to fasten to a composition roof — HVAC equipment, antennas, satellite dishes — use Quick Mount PV to secure and protect every roof installation you put your name on.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Roof Mount - 12
- ICC certified
- One bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds all NRCA standards and practices
- All aluminum flashing and mount
- Stainless steel hardware
- 50 year life
- Works with all leading racks
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
Parts and Materials
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 12" x 12" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6" (1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
Also Known As: