QMLC B 12 Classic Shake Mount 18 x 18 Bronze Anodized
Quick Mount PV QMLC B 12 Classic Shake Mount 18 x 18 Bronze Anodized
The Classic Shake Mount uses Quick Mount PV’s patented QBlock technology to provide an easy, fast, universally code-compliant watertight mount for wood shake roof installations.
Designed to be adaptable, Quick Mount PV’s 18" x 18" flashing installs on shake roofs with up to a 10" exposure. The flashing slides quickly into place ensuring a watertight seal every time.
Quick Mount PV’s Classic Shake Mount is constructed of corrosion resistant material, including .050 aluminum flashing and stainless steel hardware, which last at least three times longer than galvanized parts. The Classic Shake Mounts bolt to any racking system with an L-foot interface, and integrate directly with ProSolar and Unistrut systems, as well.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMLC B 12 Classic Shake Mount 18 x 18 Bronze Anodized
- ICC-ES certified
- One bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 2554 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average shear
- Finish: Bronze Anodized
- All aluminum flashing and mount
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Won't void roof manufacturere's warranty
- Approved for use by leading roof manufacturers
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
Parts and Materials
Each mount kit includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 18" x 18" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6"(1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
Also Known As: