R164XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3" x 164"
ProSolar R164XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3in. x 164in.
The RoofTrac mounting system consists of support rails and top-down clamping hardware which is integrated with either a TileTrac or FastJack attachment device. The RoofTrac mounting system can be utilized on virtually all standard construction residential roof-tops, mounting 4’ on center, to install the majority of popular framed solar modules.
Features of the ProSolar R164XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3in. x 164in.
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac Tilt Kit or SolarWedge used for residential flat roofs
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft., equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack or TileTrac attachments.
- Material: Anodized & Tumbled Aluminum & Stainless Steel Hardware
- Depth: 3"
- Size: 164"
- Quantity: 1
Important note for the ProSolar R164XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3in. x 164in.Shipping Note:
Due to the oversized nature of this product, freight is the only shipping method available. You may proceed with an order online and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.