R136XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3" x 136"
ProSolar R136XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3in. x 136in.
The RoofTrac mounting system consists of support rails and top-down clamping hardware which is integrated with either a TileTrac or FastJack attachment device. The RoofTrac mounting system can be utilized on virtually all standard construction residential roof-tops, mounting 4’ on center, to install the majority of popular framed solar modules.
Features of the ProSolar R136XD Roof Trac Extra Deep Rail 3in. x 136in.
- Typically installed on residential sloped roof. RoofTrac Tilt Kit or SolarWedge used for residential flat roofs
- Each system engineered and load tested to 50 lb/sq. ft., equivalent of 125 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 4 foot on center with 1-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail, 6 foot on center with 2-1/2" tall RoofTrac rail
- Designed for use with ProSolar FastJack or TileTrac attachments.
- Material: Anodized & Tumbled Aluminum & Stainless Steel Hardware
- Depth: 3"
- Size: 136"
- Quantity: 1