ProSolar FMJ-450-38-1L Foam Jack 4.5" Standoff
FMJ-450-38-1L Foam Jack 4.5" Standoff
The patented design of the Fast Jack is now available in an easy-to-foam version designed for use on commercial and metal rooftops! This industrial grade stanchion offers a full 2,870 lbs. of vertical strength using one 3/8" x 6" lag bolt!* It also offers an impressive 2,615 lbs. of axial (side) strength. Like the Commercial and Residential Fast Jack, the primary connection to the roof is made directly under the point of load.
Features of the ProSolar FMJ-450-38-1L Foam Jack 4.5" Standoff
- Patented design locates the lag bolt or self tapping screw directly under the removable post for superior strength
- Use of foam versus a flashing provides leak-free connections at a fraction of the cost of conventional flashings
- Precision machined from extruded aluminum and tumbled clean for proper foam adhesion
- Significantly lighter than steel for installer convenience and reduced shipping costs
- Cylinder base design allows for even distribution of foam around the stanchion
- The Foam Jack base accepts one fastener up to 3/8” diameter
- The post is available in a 1/2" thread version fully integrates with commercially available steel strut using the optional Commercial Leveling Kit.
- The FoamJack is a seal-able, flash-able or foam-able roof stanchion. The patented design offers optimum strength while using a single lag bolt.
- The Foam Jack base accepts one fastener up to 3/8” diameter. The 3/8" threaded post version integrates with the Roof Trac support rail.
- Materials: Machined & Tumbled Aluminum
Also Known As:
FMJ 450 38 1L