1-TWA-10-02 45 ft Air Guyed Tower Kit
Primus 1-TWA-10-02 45 ft Air Guyed Tower Kit
The Air Breeze 45 ft. Air Guyed Tower kits are Professional Engineer Certified (PE Certified). Each 1-TWA-10-02 tower kit comes with all hardware necessary to install a tower, except guy supports, pipe and cement. All parts bolt or clamp together and no welding is required. Purchase 1-7/8 in. steel tubing from chain link fence supplier. Roof mounts include vibration isolators, wall brace clamps and a safety leash, but do not include pole or lag screws.
In general, the taller the tower, the greater the wind speed and ultimately power production. However, towers are expensive and can easily exceed the cost of the turbine. Safety must be the primary concern when selecting the mounting location. Install Air Breeze so there is no possibility of accidental contact with rotating blades even if it requires installing the wind turbine in a less than ideal location. Safety has precedence over efficiency.
NOTE: The Primus Group is pleased to announce the acquisition of the AIR Wind Turbine product line from Southwest Windpower effective January, 18th, 2013. Primus Wind Energy is a newly established division of the Primus Group, which is a leading provider of high complexity assemblies and components for the energy, aerospace, defense, and medical industries. Effective immediately, this transaction has transferred all AIR turbine business activities to Primus Wind Power and they will continue producing the AIR Breeze, AIR 30 and AIR 40 turbines, tower kits, replacement parts and attend to warranty issues for all our global customers. All current, future and unfulfilled orders will be shipped by Primus Wind Power.
- The AIR wind turbine mounts on tubing with a nominal 1.875 – 1.900 inch outside diameter.
- Typical tower construction use: 1 1/2 inch Schedule 40 steel pipe or 2 inch SS-20 galvanized fence tubing (0.090 inch wall thickness).
- DO NOT use plastic pipe to construct a tower.Guy wired tower is engineered to withstand winds up to 110 mph
- No gin poles or winching is needed and two people can typically set up the tower in 2 hours or less
- Tower Kit Includes:
- 1 - Tower Base
- 1 - Wire set
- 1 - Lower set
- 2 - Tower Base Staples
- 3 - 3/8 in. x 1 .5 in. Bolts
- 3 - 3/8 in. Locknuts
- 8 - Cable Thimbles
- 16 - Cable Clamp
- This kit includes galvanized steel cable, not stainless steel cable
Also Known As:
1 TWA 10 02