1-AR40-10-48 Air 40 Wind Generator - 48VDC
Primus 1-AR40-10-48 Air 40 Wind Generator - 48VDC
AIR 40 is the best choice to provide energy for off-grid homes, water pumping, lighting, telecom and anywhere you need electricity and have wind. AIR 40’s optimized electronic controls deliver energy quietly and efficiently. Extensive third party testing and certification shows more consistent output than the competition. AIR 40 is part of the latest generation of AIR products—the world’s best-selling wind turbines—with more than 135,000 units sold in more than 120 countries. We recommend AIR 40 for small battery-charging applications: remote homes, telecom, industry, lighting and more. The AIR 40 is an ideal wind turbine for hybrid systems with solar to offset those cloudy or wintery periods. AIR 40 is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind.
NOTE: The Primus Group is pleased to announce the acquisition of the AIR Wind Turbine product line from Southwest Windpower effective January, 18th, 2013. Primus Wind Energy is a newly established division of the Primus Group, which is a leading provider of high complexity assemblies and components for the energy, aerospace, defense, and medical industries. Effective immediately, this transaction has transferred all AIR turbine business activities to Primus Wind Power and they will continue producing the AIR Breeze, AIR 30 and AIR 40 turbines, tower kits, replacement parts and attend to warranty issues for all our global customers. All current, future and unfulfilled orders will be shipped by Primus Wind Power.
Features of the Primus 1-AR40-10-48 Air 40 Wind Generator - 48VDC
- 160W / 48 VDC
- Advanced microprocessor for reliable energy production
- Integrated overcharge protection eliminates additional equipment
- Composite blades for durability and optimum wind capture
- Permanent mold cast aluminum body
- High-quality, field tested components
- Quiet operation
- Lightweight; unique design is simple and easy to install
- Energy in light winds
- Plug and play battery connection
- For use in non-corrosive environments
- The AIR 40 is designed to be mounted on tubing or pipe with a 1.9 inch (48mm) outside diameter. This is equivalent to 1.5 inch SCH 40 pipe.
Also Known As:
1 AR40 10 48