PVI-6000-OUTD-W 6kW 600VDC-208/244/277V Aurora Wind Inverter
Power-One PVI-6000-OUTD-US-W 6kW 600VDC-208/244/277V Aurora Wind Inverter
Aurora Wind Inverters utilize high-speed Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to increase the amount of energy that can be harvested from small wind turbines. These power curves use an algorithm for optimizing, via software, to match the output of a specific wind turbine. Aurora Wind Interfaces eliminate the need for any additional rectification. This simplifies and streamlines the installation to end users.
Features of the Power-One PVI-6000-OUTD-US-W 6kW 600VDC-208/244/277V Aurora Wind Inverter
High-Efficiency, 6kW Inverter
Aurora grid-tie transformerless inverters offer a unique combination of ultra-high efficiencies, installer-friendly designs, long service life, and competitive initial acquisition costs; signifi cantly increasing return on investment in wind-power installations.
Industry-Leading Features and Performance
- High efficiencies deliver more energy — up to 97% (96.5 CEC).
- MPPT optimize power from eolic generator.
- PMG (Permanent Magnet Generator) Power Curve implemented in high speed MPPT
Unmatched Applications Flexibility
- Full-rated power available up to 50 °C ambient temperature.
- Wide MPPT operating range: 50 to 580VDC
- IP65 (NEMA 4) rated enclosure withstands the harshest environmental conditions.
- Front-mounted heatsink resists contamination, enhancing cooling and increasing reliability and long-term efficiency.
- Grid-connected operation in accorging to international standard UL1741/IEEE1547
- Five-year warranty, optionally extendable to ten years.
- Reverse-polarity protection minimizes potential damage caused by miswiring during installation.
- Front-panel mounted LCD display provides real-time updates for all critical operating parameters.
- RS-485 and USB communications interfaces.
- Anti-islanding protection
Also Known As:
PVI 6000 OUTD US W