Power-One PVI-4.2-OUTD-S-US 4.2kW Aurora String Inverter
Power-One PVI-4.2-OUTD-US 4.2kW Aurora String Inverter
The most common residential inverter is the ideal size for an average-sized family home. This single-phase string inverter complements the typical number of rooftop solar panels, allowing home-owners to get the most efficient energy harvesting for the size of the property. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
One of the key benefits of this inverter is the dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT especially useful for rooftop installations with two different orientations (ie East and West). The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
The transformerless operation gives the highest efficiency of up to 96.8%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.
Features of the Power-One PVI-4.2-OUTD-US 4.2kW Aurora String Inverter:
High-Effi ciency, 3 kW to 4.2 kW Inverters
Aurora® grid-tie transformerless inverters offer a unique combination of ultra-high efficiencies, installer-friendly designs, long service life, and competitive initial acquisition costs; signifi cantly increasing return on investment in solar-power installations.
Industry-Leading Features and Performance
- High efficiencies deliver more energy — up to 96.8% (96% CEC).
- Two inputs with independent MPPTs, optimize power from multiple arrays oriented in different directions.
- Compact size and high power density: 4600W max of output power in a box size of just 33 11/16" x 12 13/16" x 8 1/4".
Unmatched Applications Flexibility
- Full-rated power available up to 50 °C ambient temperature.
- Two input sections, with parallel option, with independent high-speed MPPTs, optimize energy harvesting from multiple arrays oriented in different directions.
- Wide MPPT operating range: 90 to 580 VDC.
- IP65 (NEMA 4) rated enclosure withstands the harshest environmental conditions.
- Front-mounted heat sink resists contamination, enhancing cooling and increasing reliability and long-term effi ciency.
- Grid-connected operation according to international standards, UL1741/IEEE1547 & CSA-C22.2 N.107.1-01.
- 10-year warranty, optionally extendable to 15 and 20 years
- Reverse-polarity protection minimizes potential damage caused by miswiring during installation.
- Front-panel mounted LCD display provides real-time updates for all critical operating parameters.
- RS-485 and USB communications interfaces.
- Anti-islanding protection.
Also Known As:
PVI 4.2 OUTD US