PVI-3.8-I-OUTD-US 3.8kW Aurora String Inverter
Power-One PVI-3.8-I-OUTD-US 3.8kW Aurora String Inverter
This isolated inverter is optimized for use in residential applications requiring PV array grounding, such as some thin-fi lm modules. This inverter has also been designed to serve all countries and regions with specifi c fi eld-confi gurable set-ups available for all major country grid codes and display languages.
The 3.8/4.6kw inverters have all the usual Aurora benefi ts including dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for realtime power tracking and energy harvesting, as well as regular high performance effi ciencies of up to 96.9%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.
Its high frequency isolated topology allows this unit to be lightweight and compact in size to help with transportation and installation. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
Features of the Power-One PVI-3.8-I-OUTD-US 3.8kW Aurora String Inverter:
- Single Phase 208/240/277 Vac
- Night Wake up button to access energy harvesting data and error log
- Dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, optimize energy harvesting from multiple arrays oriented in different directions
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- High effi ciencies deliver more energy. Flat effi ciency curves to ensure consistent and stable performance across the whole input voltage and output power range
- Anti-Islanding Protection
- Watertight NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
- Integrated DC switch in compliance with US Standards (-S Versions)
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)
- Compatible with PVI-RADIOMODULE for wireless communication with Aurora PVI-DESKTOP
Also Known As:
PVI 3.8 I OUTD US