PVI-Desktop-US Control and Monitoring Unit for Inverters
Power-One Aurora PVI-Desktop-US Control and Monitoring Unit for Inverters
Simple, Powerful, Effective and Upgradable
Power-One’s PVI-Desktop provides the ability to monitor performance of connected inverters and is ideal for residential and small commercial PV and wind applications. The system can be linked to a personal computer via Bluetooth (optional) or USB connectivity, and will therefore allow performance monitoring at any location with online access using Aurora Communicator. Energy harvesting data for up to six Aurora inverters can be monitored simultaneously using the PVI-Desktop. In addition to wired connectivity (via RS-485), the PVI-Desktop system can also be connected to six targets inverters via a wireless RF tranceiver link capable of connectivity anywhere within 960 feet (free field). The wireless communication requires an optional radio tranceiver module to be installed in each inverter.
Features of the Power-One Aurora PVI-Desktop-US Control and Monitoring Unit for Inverters
- Elegant design.
- 3.54” x 4.92” x 1.38” (W x H x D).
- Portable display module with rechargeable lithium-Ion battery.
- 3 1/2” RGB Color, TFT touch screen.
- USB 2.0 port and Bluetooth for PC data download and software upgrading.
- Extended SD memory card.
- Radio transmission 915 MHz.
- Up to 1,000 ft operating range from inverters.
- Communicate with up to 6 Aurora devices.
- In addition to wires connectivity (via RS-485), the PVI-Desktop system can also be connected to six target inverters via a wireless RF tranceiver link capable of connectivity anywhere within 960 feet (free field)
- Triple power supply (DC, USB, integrated lithium battery).
- Table top or wall mounting.
- Backup time: Up to 3 weeks with fully charged battery.
- Battery recharge through either AC adapter or USB Hi-Power port.
- Very large data storage capability (through standard SD Card).
- Free firmware upgrading www.power-one.com.
- Complete, easy, and user-friendly data collection & representation.
- RS485 port for optional wired communication with inverters.
Also Known As:
PVI Desktop US