Panasonic VBHN235SA06B 235W Module and Power-One Micro.025 Inverter
Panasonic (Sanyo) VBHN235SA06B 235 Watt HIT Power Solar Module - Black Frame
HIT Power solar panels are leaders in sunlight conversion efficiency. Obtain maximum power within a fixed amount of space. Save money using fewer system attachments and racking materials, and reduce costs by spending less time installing per watt.
The power ratings for HIT Power panels guarantee customers receive 100% of the nameplate rated power (or more) at the time of purchase, enabling owners to generate more kWh per rated watt, quicken investments returns, and help realize complete customer satisfaction.
As temperatures rise, HIT Power solar panels produce 10% or more electricity (kWh) than conventional crystalline silicon solar panels at the same temperature.
The packing density of the panels reduces transportation, fuel, and storage costs per installed watt.
American Made Quality
Our silicon wafers located inside HIT solar panels are made in Oregon, and the panels are assembled in an IS0 9001 (quality), 14001 (environment), and 18001 (safety) certified factory. Unique eco-packing minimizes cardboard waste at the job site. The panels have a Limited 20-Year Power Output and 10-Year Product Workmanship Warranty.
Features of the Panasonic (Sanyo) VBHN235SA06B 235 Watt HIT Power Solar Module - Black Frame:
- Improvement of cell efficiency to reduce:
- Carrier recombination loss
- Optical Absorption loss
- Resistance loss
- Application of three tabs:
- Reducing electrical loss between the cell fingers and tabs
- Making the tab width thinner to expanded the light receiving surface
- Light capturing technology:
- Reducing reflection and scattering of incoming light
- Improving generated electricity levels in morning and evening times
- 235 Watts Output
- Cell Efficiency 21.1%
- Module Efficiency 18.6%
- Black Frame
Aurora Micro-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240 Microinverter
Power-One Aurora Micro-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240 Microinverter
The new Aurora 250 watt microinverter product offers something new to Power-One customers. The ability to individually link all modules within a specific installation is an alternative to the traditional Aurora string inverters Power-One is famous for.
Microinverters have some advantages over string inverters. They allow you to control the panels output individually and offer Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for each single module. They also allow you to control individual panels in different ways and reduce the losses in efficiency in a variety of challenging conditions.
Features of the Power-One Aurora Micro-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240 Microinverter:
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Increased energy harvesting thanks to the MPPT algorithm which works at the level of each solar panel in any
- light condition
- Enhanced MPPT control with reduced DC input current ripple
- HF isolation to fits any application that requires the positive grounding of DC input terminals
- 96.5% maximum efficiency
- Ease of installation by the implementation of a package inclusive of proprietary wireless communication hub
- Reduced susceptibility to fault. In case of a component failure only the energy produced from one PV module will be lost