VBHN240SA06 240 Watt HIT Power Solar Module
Panasonic (Sanyo) VBHN240SA06 240 Watt HIT Power Solar Module
HIT Power solar panels are leaders in sunlight conversion efficiency. Obtain maximum power within a fixed amount of space. Save money using fewer system attachments and racking materials, and reduce costs by spending less time installing per watt.
The power ratings for HIT Power panels guarantee customers receive 100% of the nameplate rated power (or more) at the time of purchase, enabling owners to generate more kWh per rated watt, quicken investments returns, and help realize complete customer satisfaction.
As temperatures rise, HIT Power solar panels produce 10% or more electricity (kWh) than conventional crystalline silicon solar panels at the same temperature.
The packing density of the panels reduces transportation, fuel, and storage costs per installed watt.
American Made Quality
Our silicon wafers located inside HIT solar panels are made in Oregon, and the panels are assembled in an IS0 9001 (quality), 14001 (environment), and 18001 (safety) certified factory. Unique eco-packing minimizes cardboard waste at the job site. The panels have a Limited 20-Year Power Output and 10-Year Product Workmanship Warranty.
Features of the Panasonic (Sanyo) VBHN240SA06 240 Watt HIT Power Solar Module:
- Improvement of cell efficiency to reduce:
- Carrier recombination loss
- Optical Absorption loss
- Resistance loss
- Application of three tabs:
- Reducing electrical loss between the cell fingers and tabs
- Making the tab width thinner to expanded the light receiving surface
- Light capturing technology:
- Reducing reflection and scattering of incoming light
- Improving generated electricity levels in morning and evening times
- 240 Watts Output
- Cell Efficiency 21.6%
- Module Efficiency 19.0%