Outback PSX-240 6kVA Rated Auto Transformer with Enclosure and Cooling Fan
The OutBack PSX-240 auto transformer can be used for step-up, step-down, generator and split phase output balancing or as a series stacked inverter to load balancing auto-former. Incorporating a transformer with 120 volt/30 amp primary and secondary side, a temperature activated cooling fan and a 25 amp dual breaker in a steel enclosure, the PSX-240 is ready to install in your custom application. Use for 120 or 240 VAC 60 Hz systems only.
Powering 240 volt items like deep well pumps with a single 120 volt inverter is possible thanks to the PSX-240's step-up capability. Its step-down feature allows you to charge your batteries with a 240 volt generator through a single 120 volt inverter. The PSX-240's ability to balance the output of series stacked inverter/chargers makes it a critical item when using the OutBack stacking 120/240 VAC configuration.
The X-240 is also available without the enclosure, for installation inside the PS2AC or PS4AC enclosures.
Features of the Outback PSX-240 6kVA Rated Auto Transformer with Enclosure and Cooling Fan:
- Model PSX-240 is with indoor enclosure and cooling fan
- 6kVA rated 120/240 60 Hz, mounts outside FLEXware enclosure.
- Supplied with a 2-pole 25A AC breaker
- Shipping Dimension: 16 x 12 x 11
- Two basic configurations exist for the PSX-240 with the factory wiring arrangement.
- 120VAC to 240VAC step up transformer
- 240VAC to 120VAC step down/balancing transformer