PSPV Power System PV combiner. Space for up to twelve 125 VDC breakers or eight 600VDC fuse holders. Two Positive output bus bars w/2 #1/10 terminals. 3R outdoor enclosure.
OutBack Power Systems PSPV Combiner Box
OutBack Power Systems now offers a PV array combiner which can be used with a wide variety of PV system designs and module configurations. Can be configured with DC breakers for low voltage systems (under 125 VDC) or touch safe type fuse holders for high voltage systems (up to 600 VDC). The OutBack PSPV is designed to provide NEC code compliant overcurrent protection and interconnection of multiple PV panels or subarrays into one or more PV arrays for connection to charge controllers or inverter systems. The OutBack PSPV is easily field configured to match your system design and ampacity requirements - It is shipped without the breakers or fuse holders installed - order the quantity, type and amperage needed.
Standard Features and Components of the OutBack PSPV
• Outdoor, rainproof powdercoated aluminum enclosure - can be installed on vertical or sloped surfaces or pole mounted
• Snap in DIN rail mounting spaces for up to twelve 125 VDC rated OutBack PV breakers. PV Breakers are hydraulic-magnetic type and are not affected by high ambient temperatures. 10 year warranty on the PV breakers. For 12, 24, 48 and 60 VDC systems with PV array open circuit voltages up to 125 VDC. Load break rated.
• Also available with touch safe type midget fuse holders for high voltage systems up to 600 VDC
• Dual positive breaker combiner busbars - can be installed to provide one or two PV output circuits
• PV negative terminal bus bar with mounting holes for an additional TBB
• #1/0 AWG set-screw compression type box lug terminals for output wiring - accepts bare cable
• Four ¾ and 1 inch conduit knockouts - one on the bottom, back and each side - enough space provided on bottom and back to allow up to a 2 inch conduit punch for larger cabling
• Eight ½ inch knockouts on bottom for PV module or subarray input conduits or strain reliefs
• #1/0 AWG ground lug - can be mounted either on the inside or outside surface
• For negative or positive ground PV systems
• Space allowed for the addition of current sensors and lightning protection components
• OBPV-6, OBPV-10 OBPV-15 - UL listed DC breakers - 125 VDC max open circuit with elevator type compression terminals for #2-14 AWG bare wire - 6, 10, 15 amp models available
• OBPV-FH-Touch safe type fuse holder 600 VDC fuses - accepts #8-14 AWG wire
• OBPV-F6, OBPV-F10, OBPV-F15 - 600 VDC KLKD fuses for the OBPV-FH fuse holder
• TBB - Insulated terminal bus bar for adding a second isolated negative circuit
(required when using with two RV Power Products Solar Boost MPPT controller)
• PSPVenclosure: 9.2" wide x 3.5" deep x 13.1" tall (23.1cm x 8.7cm x 33.2cm)
• Shipping size: 10" x 4" x 14" Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (2.7 kG) + options