GVFX3524 Sine Wave Inverter 3500W, 24VDC, 120VAC, 60Hz vented, bug proof
OutBack Power GVFX3524 Sine Wave Inverter 3500W
A New Standard of Performance
• True Sinewave Output
• Low THD
• Over Three Times Surge Capacity
• 60 Amp AC Transfer Switch
• Low Idle Power Consumption
• Super Efficient
• Five Stage Smart Charger
• Series Stackable
• Parallel Stackable
• Three Phase Stackable
The new OutBack VFX series is a ventilated version of our original sealed FX series modular "building block” sine wave inverter/charger that can be used for both small and large power systems. By allowing cooler outside airflow through the internal electronics, more AC power is available and operation in extremely hot environments is improved compared to the sealed FX series.
Each OutBack FX or VFX inverter/charger is a complete power conversion system - DC to AC inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch. Additional FX inverter/chargers can be connected at any time in either parallel (120 VAC), series (120/240 VAC), or three-phase (120Y208 VAC) configurations. This allows a system to be tailored to meet the specific power conversion requirements of the application, both at the time of the installation and in the future.
The OutBack VFX series is also available in export versions with 230 VAC, 50 hz output that can be connected in parallel (230 VAC) or in three phase (230Y400 VAC) configurations. Like the FX series, the OutBack VFX is also designed to survive harsh environments around the world. The full sreened vent openings are "bug-proof" and the die-cast aluminum chassis protects and keeps the power conversion components cool in very hot environments even when operated at high power for extended periods.
The VFX can be used in high ambient applications up to 60oC (with reduced output ratings). The OutBack VFX series inverter/charger system is designed for both residential and commercial stand-alone or back-up power applications with battery energy storage. It is designed to operate as a coordinated system with the other OutBack products i.e. the PSDC, PSAC and PSR enclosures as well as the MX60 MPPT charge controllers and MATE system controller and display.
Vented Construction Features:
• Powdercoated all aluminum die-cast chassis
• Internal electronic components are cooled by outside air
• Stainless steel screen to protect air intake and internal fan
• UL 94V0 plastic vent grills to protect the air exhaust. All openings are 0.0025 inches square to keep out dirt, bugs, and other critters – we call it “bug proof” construction
• Air inlet comes with removable, washable foam filter insert to trap small particles
• Conformal coated circuit boards to resist corrosion
• Higher output power when inverting or battery charging when compared with the sealed FX inverter versions
• Designed to allow easy field servicing and repair
• Better screening from bugs than any other vented inverter
• Built and tested to work as an industrial grade product – Not throw away non-repairable consumer grade offshore toy
• Montana, Arizona, California etc. where salt air is not a problem
• More watts per dollar compared to the original sealed versions
• Installations where protected environments are available
OutBack Power Grid Interactive Inverter Versions - 120VAC 60Hz