GSLC175-PV-120/240 Load Center
OutBack Power GSLC175-PV-120/240 Load Center
The GSLC is a balance-of-systems enclosure intended to work with the Radian Series (GS) inverter/chargers, FLEXmax Charge Controllers, and OutBack HUB Communications Manager.
Features of the OutBack Power GSLC175-PV-120/240 Load Center:
- GSLC175PV-120/240 - Factory prepared with dual 175ADC inverter breakers, dual AC inputs, AC maintenance bypass, PV GFDI, and two PV array inputs, FLEXnet DC battery monitor and three shunts. “Plug and play” for systems which have a single Radian inverter and two charge controllers and need battery monitoring.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 600 Volts
- Maximum Input Current: 500 Amps
- Operating Frequency: 50/60 Hz to DC
- The GSLC175-PV-120/240 is the "fully loaded" version of the GS Load Center. It has all components already present and needs only to have external wiring and devices added. Two 500A 50mV DC shunts are included.
- Knockouts For 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2" Conduit
- Rated For Indoor Use Only
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 8.5"D / Shipping Dimensions: 23.25“L x 20.5“W x 13.25“H
- Unit Weight: 38 lb (17.2 kg) / Shipping Weight: 47lb (21.3 kg)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Also Known As:
GSLC175 PV 120/240