GSLC175-PV-120/240 Load Center- 50Hz
OutBack Power GSLC175-230 Load Center - 50Hz
The GSLC is a balance-of-systems enclosure intended to work with the Radian Series (GS) inverter/chargers, FLEXmax Charge Controllers, and OutBack HUB Communications Manager.
Features of the OutBack Power GSLC175-230 Load Center - 50Hz:
- GSLC175-230 - GS Load Center for AC Applications (single-phase). Factory-prepared with dual 175 Adc inverter circuit breakers, dual AC inputs, and 230 Vac maintenance bypass assembly. Recommended for systems which have a single Radian inverter and an AC source, but can be customized in other ways.
- Export GS Load Center with all base items plus 2 main 175 A breakers, AC IO/Bypass, and 3 AC busbars
- Maximum Input Voltage: 600 Volts
- Maximum Input Current: 500 Amps
- Operating Frequency: 50Hz to DC
- Rated For Indoor Use Only
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 8.5"D / Shipping Dimensions: 23.25“L x 20.5“W x 13.25“H
- Unit Weight: 38 lb (17.2 kg) / Shipping Weight: 47lb (21.3 kg)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- The GSLC175-230 version of the GS Load Center requires some components to be purchased and installed if they are needed. A single 500A 50mV DC shunt is included.
- The following components are sold separately for the GSLC175-230:
- AC Load Circuit Breakers
- PV and DC Circuit Breakers
- PV Ground Fault Detector-Interrupter (GFDI)
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor
- Additional DC shunts and GS-SBUS (if desired)
Also Known As: