GSLC175-120/240 Load Center
OutBack Power GSLC175-120/240 Load Center
The GSLC is a balance-of-systems enclosure intended to work with the Radian Series (GS) inverter/chargers, FLEXmax Charge Controllers, and OutBack HUB Communications Manager.
Features of the OutBack Power GSLC175-120/240 Load Center:
- GSLC175-120/240 - GS Load Center for AC Applications, factory prepared with dual 175ADC inverter circuit breakers, dual AC inputs, and 120/240 Vac maintenance bypass assembly.
- Recommended for systems which have a single Radian inverter and an AC source, but can be customized in other ways.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 600 Volts
- Maximum Input Current: 500 Amp
- Operating Frequency: 50/60 Hz to DC
- The GSLC175-120/240, the “AC only” version, requires certain components to be installed if they are needed.
- Knockouts For 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2" Conduit
- Rated For Indoor Use Only
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 8.5"D / Shipping Dimensions: 23.25“L x 20.5“W x 13.25“H
- Unit Weight: 37lb (16.8 kg) / Shipping Weight: 45lb (20.4 kg)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The following components are sold separately for the GSLC175-120/240:
- AC Load Circuit Breakers
- PV and DC Circuit Breakers
- PV Ground Fault Detector-Interrupter (GFDI)
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor
- Additional DC shunts and GS-SBUS (if desired)
Also Known As: