OutBack Power GSLC Load Center for Radian Series
The GSLC is a balance-of-systems enclosure intended to work with the Radian Series (GS) inverter/chargers, FLEXmax Charge Controllers, and OutBack HUB Communications Manager.
Features of the OutBack Power GSLC Load Center for Radian Series:
- GSLC - GS Load Center for Radian Series. Recommended for custom-built systems. Recommended for use with multiple Radian inverters (one GSLC per inverter). Can be used with other inverter models.
- GSLC, the “basic” or “empty” version, requires almost all components to be installed if they are needed.
- Includes inverter bus bars, ground bus bar, 500 Amp DC shunt assembly
- Maximum Input Voltage: 600 Volts
- Maximum Input Current: 500 Amps
- Knockouts For 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2" Conduit
- Rated For Indoor Use Only
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 8.5"D / Shipping Dimensions: 23.25“L x 20.5“W x 13.25“H
- Unit Weight: 38 lb(17.2 kg) / Shipping Weight: 47 lb(21.3 kg)
The following components are sold separately for the GSLC:
- Inverter Main Disconnects (required for inverter installations)
- AC Maintenance Bypass Assembly
- AC Terminal Bus Bars (TBBs)
- DC and AC Circuit Breakers
- PV Ground Fault Detector-Interrupter (GFDI)
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor (see page 30)
- Additional DC shunts and GS-SBUS (if desired)