OutBack Power GSLC Load Center for Radian Series
The GSLC is a balance-of-systems enclosure intended to work with the Radian Series (GS) inverter/chargers, FLEXmax Charge Controllers, and OutBack HUB Communications Manager.
Features of the OutBack Power GSLC Load Center for Radian Series:
- GSLC - GS Load Center for Radian Series. Recommended for custom-built systems. Recommended for use with multiple Radian inverters (one GSLC per inverter). Can be used with other inverter models.
- GSLC, the “basic” or “empty” version, requires almost all components to be installed if they are needed.
- Includes inverter bus bars, ground bus bar, 500 Amp DC shunt assembly
- Maximum Input Voltage: 600 Volts
- Maximum Input Current: 500 Amps
- Knockouts For 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2" Conduit
- Rated For Indoor Use Only
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 8.5"D / Shipping Dimensions: 23.25“L x 20.5“W x 13.25“H
- Unit Weight: 38 lb(17.2 kg) / Shipping Weight: 47 lb(21.3 kg)
The following components are sold separately for the GSLC:
- Inverter Main Disconnects (required for inverter installations)
- AC Maintenance Bypass Assembly
- AC Terminal Bus Bars (TBBs)
- DC and AC Circuit Breakers
- PV Ground Fault Detector-Interrupter (GFDI)
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor (see page 30)
- Additional DC shunts and GS-SBUS (if desired)
Important note for the OutBack Power GSLC Load Center for Radian SeriesShipping Note:
Due to the delicate/oversized nature of this product, our online shipping system is not able to accurately determine the cost for shipping. You may proceed with an online order and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.