FX2012T Sine Wave Inverter 2000W, 12VDC 120VAC, 60Hz Sealed
Solar. Wind. Hydro. Generator. No matter what your energy source OutBack's products are engineered to provide your home or business with reliable electricity day-in and day-out. The OutBack modular system architecture allows your system to grow along with your power needs up to 36,000 watts. Power hungry appliances like washing machines, air conditioning and power tools are easily started by our inverter's substantial surge power capability. When not being used, the inverter enters a power save mode, which consumes as little as 3 watts, saving your battery power for when you need it the most. OutBack's innovative Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology gets the most from your solar array or can also control hydro or wind turbine charging sources. Complete system status and control is easily monitored by a single control, instead of requiring the user to keep an eye on multiple displays and status indicators.
The OutBack Power System’s true sinewave inverter/charger is a complete power solution. It incorporates a DC to AC sinewave inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch housed within a die-cast aluminum chassis. Intelligent multistage battery charging runs your generator less, and prolongs the life of your batteries. Built-in networked communications enables multiple units to be stacked and connected with other OutBack power electronics providing industry leading integration and near infinite application flexibility. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional inverter/charger away. Our flagship FX series uses a sealed chassis that can operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high humidity and corrosive salt air.
Features of the OutBack Power FX2012T Sine Wave Inverter
- Sinewave Output
- Intelligent Battery Charging
- Modular Stackable Design
- High Operating Efficiency
- Weather-resistant Sealed Chassis
- Corrosion Resistant Internal Components
- Field Serviceable
- Integrated Network Communications
- Standard 2 Year Warranty
Sealed Construction Features:
- Powdercoated all aluminum die-cast chassis
- Internal electronic components are cooled by heat transfer
- Gaskets on all openings to provide water-resistance
- Sealed design protects internal electronics from salt, dirt or contaminated air, bugs, critters, mold etc.
- Conformal coated circuit boards to resist corrosion
- Designed to allow easy field servicing and repair