TS-RM-2 TriStar Remote Digital Meter
Morningstar TS-RM-2 TriStar Remote Digital Meter
Morningstar’s TriStar Meter-2 (TS-M-2) and TriStar Remote Meter-2 (TS-RM-2) are advanced digital meters that may be used with any TriStar solar controller. These two meters are identical except that the TS-M-2 is mounted on the controller and the TS-RM-2 is flush mounted up to 30 meters (98.4 feet) away from the controller. The TriStar meters are 2 x 16 character LCD’s that display extensive system and controller information, logged data, bar graph metering as well as alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. The information may be shown in English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish languages. In multi-controller systems the TS-M-2 and TS-RM-2 are networkable using Morningstar’s MeterHub to allow individual controller data and aggregate system data to be displayed together on a single meter.
Features of the Morningstar TS-RM-2 TriStar Remote Digital Meter:
Easy to Install
- Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors.
- TS-RM-2 fits a "double gang" electrical box and includes 30 meters (98.4 feet) of cable.
- Both data and meterbus power flow over a single cable.
- Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one meter per system.
Easy to Use
- Four directional pushbuttons for easy navigation of display screens.
- Backlighting to enhance readability.
- Meter may be added during initial controller installation, added as an upgrade anytime in the future or connected temporarily for troubleshooting and then using this same meter at other sites.
- Displays individual controller data from up to 14 TriStars with optional Morningstar Meterhubs.
- Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery charge/discharge state.
- Auto detects any device found on the network.
- TS-45, TS-60, TS-MPPT-45, TS-MPPT-60
Also Known As:
TS RM 2