RM-1 Remote Meter
Morningstar RM-1 Remote Meter
Morningstar's Remote Meter (RM-1) is a universal, four digit display with custom icons that is compatible with several Morningstar controllers and inverters. This meter provides comprehensive system information for easy monitoring including voltage, current and temperature.
Features of the Morningstar RM-1 Remote Meter
- Provides Important Information: The digital meter displays voltage, current, temperature, logged data, settings, alarms and error reporting for easy troubleshooting. Present, cumulative and maximums/ minimums are indicated. The LED's display battery level and operating state.
- Easy to Install: Simply plugs into other Morningstar products via RJ-11 connector. May be mounted in the wall or on the wall using the included frame. Also includes 10 meters of wiring with RJ-11 connectors and mounting screws.
- Simple to Use: Three soft buttons allow for simple navigation of the meter menus. Custom icons and back lighting make the meter easy to read and understand.
- Low Self-Consumption: The Remote Meter was designed for low self-consumption to avoid draining the system batteries on even small solar systems. Self-consumption is 6 mA with backlight off and 15 mA with backlight on.
- Adjustability: The temperature may be displayed in either °C or °F, the backlight timer may be adjusted for desired running time and the amp-hours and minimum/maximum values may be reset.
- May be mounted in the wall or on the wall with included frame.
- 5 Year Warranty
- SunSaver Duo Controller
- SunSaver MPPT Controller
- SureSine Inverter
Also Known As: