8G8DM Gel Battery, 12V - 225 Amp Hrs - Group 8D
MK Battery 8G8DM-Deka 12 Volt 225 Amp Hours Sealed Gel Battery
The Deka 8G8D (8G8DM) is an American made GEL deep cycle battery. The GEL batteries offer many significant advantages over conventional liquid acid batteries. Because there is no liquid electrolyte to leak or spill out of the battery, the Deka 8G8D (8G8DM) can easily be installed in hard-to-reach locations. There is no need to check fluid levels. The Deka 8G8D (8G8DM) gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage to plates. These are manufactured by East Penn Manufacturing who also manufactures batteries under the name MK Battery.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Amp Hour Capacity @ 20 hr rate: 225 a/h
- Reserve Capacity @ 25 amp discharge rate: 500 mins
- BCI Group Size: 8D
- Marine Cranking Amps @ 32* F: 1,470 amps
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0* F: 1,150 amps
- Weight: 157 lbs
- Length: 20 3/4 in. x Width: 11 in. x Height: 10 in.
- Terminal Type: AP (autopost)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Also Known As: