MK Battery 8G24UT-Deka Summary
- 12 V
- Amp Hours
- 73.6 Ah
- 9.25 in.
- 10.25 in.
- 6.75 in.
Mk Battery 8G24UT-Deka 12 Volt 84.5 Amp Hours Sealed Gel Battery
8G24UT-Deka 12 Volt Sealed Gel Battery
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery's Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Our Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer.
- Solar and Wind Generation
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
- Many other Applications
A gel battery is a lead-acid electric storage battery that:
- is sealed using special pressure valves and should never be opened.
- is completely maintenance-free.*
- uses thixotropic gelled electrolyte.
- uses a recombination reaction to prevent the escape of hydrogen and oxygen gases normally lost in a flooded lead-acid battery (particularly in deep cycle applications).
Features of the Mk Battery 8G24UT-Deka 12 Volt 84.5 Amp Hours Sealed Gel Battery:
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable service and support.
Also Known As:
|Capacity at C/100||84.5 Ah|
|Capacity at C/20||73.6 Ah|
|Plate Alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged Terminals & Bushings|
|Operating Temperature Range||-76°F to 140°F (-60°C to 60°C)|
|Charge Voltage at 68°F (20°C)||Cycle: 2.30 to 2.35 VPC Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC|
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel|
|Weight||52 lbs. (31.8 kg)|
|Dimensions LxWxH||10.20" x 6.80" x 9.24" (259 x 173 x 235 mm)|