8A8DLTP-DEKA Sealed AGM Battery,12V, 257Ah
MK Battery 8A8DLTP-DEKA Sealed AGM Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Ensures reliable service, support and quality.
- Terminal Type: T975
- Battery Group: 8-D
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Capacity at C/100: 257 AH
- Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
- Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
- Container/Cover: Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Charge Voltage @ 68°F (20°C)
- Cycle: 2.40 to 2.43 VPC
- Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
- Vent: Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
- Resistance: 3.0 Milliohms (full charge)
- Terminal: T975
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
- Made in U.S.A by East Penn Manufacturing
- Weight: 158 lbs (71.7 kg)
- Dimensions: LxWxH: 20.75" x 11" x 11" (527 x 279 x 279 mm)
Also Known As: