8A27-Deka 12 Volt 92 Amp Hours AGM Battery
Mk Battery 8A27-Deka 12 Volt 92 Amp Hours AGM Battery
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery's Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. Our Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer.
- Solar and Wind Generation
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
- Many other Applications
A gel battery is a lead-acid electric storage battery that:
- is sealed using special pressure valves and should never be opened.
- is completely maintenance-free.*
- uses thixotropic gelled electrolyte.
- uses a recombination reaction to prevent the escape of hydrogen and oxygen gases normally lost in a flooded lead-acid battery (particularly in deep cycle applications).
Features of the Mk Battery 8A27-Deka 12 Volt 92 Amp Hours AGM Battery:
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable service and support.
Also Known As: