8A24UT-DEKA 12V AGM Battery 79Ah/C20 91Ah/C100
MK Battery 8A24UT-DEKA 12 Volt AGM Battery
These are completely sealed, absorbed glass mat, valve-regulated batteries with efficient recombination. UL Recognized components to UL MH17218. AGM batteries are recommended for battery backup standby power systems where batteries are in float service with occasional deep discharges. They can operate at temperatures from -40 to 140 F.
The Benefits of a MK AGM Battery
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design
- Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound "high cycling" service
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- 250 quality checks to assure superior performance and long life
Features of the MK Battery 8A24UT-DEKA 12 Volt AGM Battery:
- Maintenance-free sealed construction eliminates the need to add water
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Non-spillable batteries transport easily and safely by air.
- Proprietary Plate Formation Process
- Exclusive ultra premium sealing valve
- Computer-Cast Power Path Grids
- Quality construction ensures reliable service and support.
- Exclusive Wel Seals
- Dual-purpose design yields deep cycle service and high rate performance
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Aids to Navigation
- Power Wheelchairs
- Golf Cart
Also Known As: