MK Battery 8A22NF-DEKA Summary
- 12 V
- Amp Hours
- 55 Ah
- 9.24 in.
- 8.99 in.
- 5.47 in.
8A22NF Sealed AGM Battery 12V 55AH
MK Battery 8A22NF Sealed AGM Battery 12V 55AH
These are completely sealed, absorbed glass mat, valve-regulated batteries with efficient recombination. UL Recognized components to UL MH17218. AGM batteries are recommended for battery backup standby power systems where batteries are in float service with occasional deep discharges. They can operate at temperatures from -40 to 140 F.
The Benefits of a MK AGM Battery
- Sealed Absorbed Technology: Completely sealed; valve regulated battery with efficient recombination.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- UL recognized components MH17218.
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO/IATA/DOT.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
Features of the MK Battery 8A22NF Sealed AGM Battery 12V 55AH:
- Maintenance-free sealed construction eliminates the need to add water
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Non-spillable batteries transport easily and safely by air.
- Proprietary Plate Formation Process
- Exclusive ultra premium sealing valve
- Computer-Cast Power Path Grids
- Quality construction ensures reliable service and support.
- Exclusive Wel Seals
- Dual-purpose design yields deep cycle service and high rate performance
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Aids to Navigation
- Power Wheelchairs
- Golf Cart
Also Known As:
|Nominal Voltage:||12 volts|
|Capacity at C/100:||63 Ah|
|Capacity at C/20:||55 Ah|
|Plate Alloy:||Lead Calcium|
|Posts:||Forged terminals & bushings|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°F to 140°F|
-40°C to 60°C
|Terminal Type:||G (T881)|
|Weight:||39 lbs (17.7 kg)|
|Dimensions: LxWxH:||9.72" x 5.47" x 9.24" (247 x 139 x 235 mm) Including Handle|