Midnite Solar MNE175AL-L Summary
MNE175AL White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 175A/125VDC Inverter Breaker
Midnite Solar MNE175AL-L White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 175A/125VDC Inverter Breaker
The MidNite Solar E-Panel system is a serious time saver due to its easy to install wiring, simple inverter mounting procedure and complete all-in-one components. The E-PANEL is designed for one OutBack FX series inverter/charger, up to two charge controllers. Other Outback Products can also be used to provide familiar functionality to your back-up power, grid-tie or off-grid system. The E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
Features of the Midnite Solar MNE175AL-L White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 175A/125VDC Inverter Breaker
- Export versions of our standard E-Panels are made using Blue and Brown wire and terminal bus bar insulators.
- Steel or aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC compliant system installation.
- Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the foot print of the system small as possible
- Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
- Inverter battery breaker, inverters cables and snap in grommets included*
- 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems
- Bus bars are included for additional battery plus, PV plus and battery minus wiring **
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC power distribution bus bars included
- 50 amp AC input disconnect for generator or utility included, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
- 50 amp AC bypass switch for bypassing inverter circuit, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
- Mounting bracket to aid in mounting an OutBack MX60 or MidNite Classic to the side of the E-Panel*
- Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis***
- Inverter and charge controller mounting hardware
- Rectangular cut outs for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
- Cut outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din rail mount breakers for additional circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution
- Plastic snap in conduit and fittings from chassis to inverter for AC, BTS and control circuits (OB versions)
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Box Size: 14 x 12 x 28"
* Inverter cables and charge control bracket omitted on the LT configurations
** The OB versions use a flat copper plate for bat + bus and do not have a PV + in bus.
*** LT versions do not have a cable cover, MM series uses the inverter battery terminal caps
Also Known As:
|Model No.||Supported OutBack Inverters|
|MNE125ST||FX3048T, GTFX3048, FX2532MT, FX2348ET|
|MNE175ST||FX2524T, VFX3648, FX2524MT, VFX3232M, FX2024ET, VFX3048E|
|MNE250ST||FX2012T, VFX2812, VFX3524, GVFX3524, FX2012MT, VFX2012ET, VFX2612E, VFX3024E, FX2012MT, VFX2812M|
|MNE125AL||FX3048T, GTFX3048, FX2532MT, FX2348ET|
|MNE175AL||FX2524T, VFX3648, FX2524MT, VFX3232M, FX2024ET, VFX3048E|
|MNE250AL||FX2012T, VFX2812, VFX3524, GVFX3524, FX2012MT, VFX2012ET, VFX2612E, VFX3024E, FX2012MT, VFX2812M|
|MNEleftdoorST||Left hand hinge steel door w/right hand CCB|
|MNEleftdoorAL||Left hand hinge aluminum door w/right hand CCB|
|MNEPV63||63 amp 125VDC din rail mount breaker|
|MNDC-GFP||63 amp DC GFP breaker assembly with 1/2amp trip|
Important note for the Midnite Solar MNE175AL-L White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 175A/125VDC Inverter BreakerShipping Note:
Due to the delicate/oversized nature of this product, our online shipping system is not able to accurately determine the cost for shipping. You may proceed with an online order and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.