Midnite Solar MNE125AL-L Summary
MNE125AL White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 125A/125VDC Inverter Breaker
Midnite Solar MNE125AL-L White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 125A/125VDC Inverter Breaker
The MidNite Solar E-Panel system is a serious time saver due to its easy to install wiring, simple inverter mounting procedure and complete all-in-one components. The E-PANEL is designed for one OutBack FX series inverter/charger, up to two charge controllers. Other Outback Products can also be used to provide familiar functionality to your back-up power, grid-tie or off-grid system. The E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
Features of the Midnite Solar MNE125AL-L White Aluminum OutBack E-Panel with 125A/125VDC Inverter Breaker
- Steel or aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC compliant system installation.
- Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the foot print of the system small as possible
- Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
- Inverter battery breaker, inverters cables and snap in grommets included*
- 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems
- Bus bars are included for additional battery plus, PV plus and battery minus wiring **
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC power distribution bus bars included
- 50 amp AC input disconnect for generator or utility included, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
- 50 amp AC bypass switch for bypassing inverter circuit, pre-wired (15amp MM series)
- Mounting bracket to aid in mounting an OutBack MX60 or MidNite Classic to the side of the E-Panel*
- Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis***
- Inverter and charge controller mounting hardware
- Rectangular cut outs for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
- Cut outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din rail mount breakers for additional circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution
- Plastic snap in conduit and fittings from chassis to inverter for AC, BTS and control circuits (OB versions)
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Box Size: 14 x 12 x 28"
* Inverter cables and charge control bracket omitted on the LT configurations
** The OB versions use a flat copper plate for bat + bus and do not have a PV + in bus.
*** LT versions do not have a cable cover, MM series uses the inverter battery terminal caps
Also Known As: