ME-300F Fuse Block Assembly
Magnum Engery ME-300F Fuse Block Assembly
Magnum Energy Fuse Block assemblies are designed to provide code compliant over-current protection. They are used to protect the battery bank, inverter and cables from damage caused by short circuits and overloads. Each Fuse Block Assembly uses a fast acting, current limiting fuse cartridge which provides instantaneous protection in the event of a short circuit, but also employs a time delay to allow momentary current surges common in inverter applications. A rugged injection molded poly carbonate base and thermoformed ABS cover provides durability, easy installation, and good looks all in a compact, cost effective package.
- The 300 and 400 amp models use an Class T type fuse
- Protects the battery bank, inverter, and cables from damage caused by short circuits and overloads
- Magnum fuse blocks are ideal in applications where over-current protection is required for high current components such as inverters and chargers.
- ME-300F and ME-400F works with:
- ME Series
- MS Series
- MS-AE Series
- RD Series
- RD-E Series
- Complete kit in one package: Magnum Energy fuses include a Slow-Blow high current fuse, a mounting block, and protective cover
Also Known As: