MS4024PAE 4000 Watt, 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120/240Vac
Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 4000 Watt, 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120/240Vac
The MS-PAE Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sinewave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design of the MS-PAE Series provides two 120VAC output lines that are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units and stack them together to get 240 volts.
When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE Series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE Series inverters can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power and surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads.
Available in 4000 (24 volts) and 4400 (48 volts) watt models, the MS-PAE Series inverters are powerful, easy-to-use and ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for Renewable Energy installations.
No stacking required: The unique design of the MS-AE Series can provide 120/240 volt output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts..
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum Energy PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger — using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-AE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA STD C22.2 No.107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Features of the Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 4000 Watt, 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120/240Vac:
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS-PAE Series comes in 24 and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-PAE Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS-PAE Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-AE Series comes with an on/off invertermounted switch with an easy-toread LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: Two legs at 30A per leg transfer service is standard on all models.
- Buy with ease: The MS-PAE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty.