MS3748AEJ 3700 Watt, 48V Inverter/55 Amp PFC Charger
Magnum Energy MS3748AEJ 3700 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
Magnum Energy now offers the MS-AEJ Series Inverter/Charger for 120/240 VAC/50 Hz installations (Jamaica). The MS-AEJ Series comes with all of the features you’ve come to expect from a Magnum product, including:
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-AEJ Series is listed to the stringent CE requirements, ensuring the inverter/charger is safe and reliable.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS-AEJ Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Energy Systems
- Off-grid Power
- Back-up Power
- Marine Systems
- Caravan Systems
- Truck System
Features of the Magnum Energy MS3748AEJ 3700 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger:
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS-AEJ Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-AEJ Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS-AEJ Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-AEJ Series comes with an on/off invertermounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with ease: The MS-AEJ Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty.
- Battery Monitor Kit
- Conduit Box
- DC Load Disconnect
- Fuse Blocks
- Ignition Switch Lockout
- Remote - ME-RC
- Remte - ME-ARC
- Remote Switch Adapter
- Smart Battery Combiner