MPSL250-60S Magnum Panel Single Enclosure - 60A AC Input
Magnum Energy MPSL250-60S Magnum Panel Single Enclosure - 60A AC Input
The MP (Magnum Panel) enclosures have been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a high power renewable energy system — inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverters for battery maintenance — into easy to install pre-wired enclosures.
Designed for multiple inverter applications, the MP Series enclosures feature convenient front panel operation, and with the optional Router (ME-RTR), will allow you to easily set up, monitor, and operate up to four MS-PAE inverter/chargers together (must be identical models to parallel stack).
In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MP enclosures ensure safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
Features of the Magnum Energy MPSL250-60S Magnum Panel Single Enclosure - 60A AC Input
- Replace Magnum# MPSL-60S
- Magnum Panel, Single Enclosure, Low Capacity, Single-pole 60A AC input breakers)
- Designed for use with two MS4024 inverters when stacked in series.
- Standalone top plate provided to allow other (non-Magnum) inverter installations
- Standard configurations allow future expansion using MPX enclosures for increased power
- Easy Installation: all connections are front mounted, including AC and DC breakers and the MPX.
- Built-in, pre-wired, full system bypass switch for inverter isolation/battery maintenance
- Front mounted AC and DC breakers for quick and easy operation
- AC, DC, and Ground busbars with set-screw type compression terminals (no lugs required)
- Full system capacity shunt (500 or 1000 DCA), allows easy connection to battery monitor
- Knockouts for inverter and battery, cables, PV in/out, DC breakers (not available on MPSH250-30D)
- Battery positive busbar for DC loads and PV arrays included (not available on MPSH250-30D)
- Space available to add DC load/disconnect breakers (not available on MPSH250-30D)
- DC negative and ground busbars (negative can be isolated if PV-GFP device installed)
- Data cables with 300-volt rated insullation/wiring of additional breakers/components
- Inverter DC disconnect with inverter-to-breaker battery cabled included
- Pre-wired AC over-current circuit breaker protection to the inverter's input
- Plated copper busbars included for up to six additional battery positive and negative circuits
- Enclosure is steel construction with a durable, white powder coat finish to help prevent corrosion
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18" x 13" x 6.75" (45.7cm x 33cm x 17.1 cm)
- MPSL Weight: 48 lbs (21.8 kg)
- MPSL-60S Includes:
- S60A AC Inverter Input Breaker (x1)
- 250A DC Disconnect (x1)
- Inverter AC Input / Output wires
- 500A/50mv DC shunt
- Data cables rated for 120/240V AC circuits
- D60A AC System Bypass
- Inverter Hood (x1)
- Router and Charge Controller Bracket
Also Known As: