MPSL175-30D Magnum Panel Single Enclosure - 175A DC, Dual 30A AC
Magnum Energy MPSL175-30D Magnum Panel Single Enclosure - 175A DC, Dual 30A AC
The MP (Magnum Panel) enclosures have been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a high power renewable energy system — inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverters for battery maintenance — into easy to install pre-wired enclosures.
Designed for multiple inverter applications, the MP Series enclosures feature convenient front panel operation, and with the optional Router (ME-RTR), will allow you to easily set up, monitor, and operate up to four MS-PAE inverter/chargers together (must be identical models to parallel stack).
In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MP enclosures ensure safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
Features of the Magnum Energy MPSL175-30D Magnum Panel Single Enclosure - 175A DC, Dual 30A AC
- Magnum Panel, Single Low Power with 175 A (fits 48 VDC mocels) DC breaker, with 30A dual pole AC input breakers (1-2 MS-PAE)
- Expandable: Start with the enclosure and just one inverter and in the future expand to multiple inverters with ease, using the MPX.
- Easy installation: All connections are frontmounted, including AC and DC breakers and the MPX.
- Labor saving: Panel is prewired for fast installation, saving labor costs.
- DC load breakers: Fits either din rail or backmount DC load breakers.
- Convenient knockouts: Knockouts on the side of the enclosure are compatible with most charge controllers.
- MP Dimensions (H x W x D): 18" x 13" x 6.75" (45.7cm x 33cm x 17.1 cm)
- Weight: 48 lbs (21.8 kg)
- Dual 30 AAC Input Breaker
- Dual 30 AAC Output Breaker
- Dual 30 AAC Bypass Breaker
- 175A DC Discconnect
- D60A AC System Bypass
- Inverter AC Input/Output wires
- Data cables rated for 120/240V AC circuits
- 500A/50mv DC shunt
- Inverter Hood (x1)
- Router Bracket
Also Known As: