MMP175-60S Mini Magnum Panel w/175A DC Breaker and 60A Single Pole AC Input Breaker
Magnum Energy MMP175-60S Mini Magnum Panel w/175A DC Breaker and 60A Single Pole AC Input Breaker
The MMP (Mini Magnum Panel)has been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a renewable energy system — inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverter for battery maintenance — into a single, easy to install pre-wired enclosure.
Designed for single inverter applications, the MMP enclosure features convenient front panel operation, and with the optional front panel remote, allows you to easily set up, monitor, and operate your Magnum inverter system. In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MMP enclosure ensures safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
Features of the Magnum Energy MMP175-60S Mini Magnum Panel w/175A DC Breaker and 60A Single Pole AC Input Breaker
- The MMP — Mini Magnum Panel is an inclusive, easy-to-install panel designed to work with one:
- Magnum MS-AE
- Magnum MS-PAE
- Magnum MS
- Magnum RD689.
- or other non-Magnum inverter/charger
- Small footprint: only 12.5" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep
- Money-saving design: not only is the MMP less expensive, but it is prewired for fast installation, saving labor costs
- Easy access: front-mounted breakers and remote (optional)
- Choices: can be wired for 120 VAC or 120/240 VAC output
- Inclusive: works with non-Magnum inverter/chargers (stand-alone parts included)
- Listed: ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- DC load breakers: fits either din rail or backmount DC load breakers.
- One DC breaker — 250A
- One AC bypass breaker — 60A single pole
- One AC input breaker — 60A single pole
- 500A/50mv DC shunt
- DC buss bars for battery positive and negative
- Din rail or back mount for optional DC mini breakers — will hold up to eight breakers
Also Known As: