ME-AGS-S Automatic generator start module 3-relay/stand alone
Magnum Energy ME-AGS-S Automatic Generator Start Module 3-Relay/Stand Alone
- The ME-AGS-S Auto Generator Start controller is used in applications that do not include a Magnum inverter.
- The stand alone version of the AGS works well for installation and operation without an inverter. The network version of the AGS allows operation of the AGS via the ME Series remote panel
- Automatically start your generator: The ME-AGS-S is designed to automatically start your generator based on low battery condition or the inside room temperature.
- Adjust the AGS to meet your needs: With the AGS, you can set the battery start voltage from 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC, the start temperature from 65° - 85°F, the run time from one to five hours, and the quiet time with an easy-to-set clock.
- Manual start and stop: Auto Gen Start settings do not interfere with the manual start / stop operation of the generator. Just use any existing start / stop switch in your coach.
- ME-AGS-S Kit Includes: AGS module, Remote on/off/test switch, switch bezel, a 25’ 6-wire cable, and has basic adjustments starting on battery voltage or temperature.
Also Known As:
ME AGS S
|Automatic Generator Start Features |
|Selectable cabin temperature for genstart|| 65-85 °F|
|Selectable battery voltage for genstart|| 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC|
|Selectable generator run time|| 1-5 hours|
|Selectable quiet time|| 5 choices: 9 pm - 7 am, 9 pm - 8 am,9 pm - 9 am, 10 pm - 8 am, 11 pm - 8 am|
|Clock|| Adjustable 24-hour clock|