ME-AGS-N Automatic Generator Start Module 3-Relay/Network
Magnum Energy ME-AGS-N Automatic Generator Start Module 3-Relay/Network
Magnum Energy's Automatic Generator Start (AGS) controllers allow your genartor to automatically start based on low battery voltage and/or high temperature. Imagine being able to enjoy a day away golfing, touring, or sight seeing, all-the-while knowing your coach will stay cool and comfortable and your batteries will stay charged and ready for all of the activities that make up daily living. There's nothing better than returning to a nice, cool comfortable coach with charged batteries while dry camping in hot weather. You can come home to a comfortable coach with the Magnum Auto Gen Start (AGS).
- The Magnum AGS is compatible with most major generators, including Onan, Powertech, Generac, and Weterbeke.
- Automatically start your generator: The Magnum Auto Gen Start (AGS) is designed to automatically start your coach generator based on low battery condition or the inside temperature of the coach.
- Adjust the AGS to meet your needs: With the AGS, you can set the battery start voltage from 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC, the start temperature from 65° - 85°F, the run time from one to five hours, and the quiet time with an easy-to-set clock.
- Manual start and stop: Auto Gen Start settings do not interfere with the manual start / stop operation of the generator. Just use any existing start / stop switch in your coach.
- The ME-AGS-N is the 'network' version that allows operation via a Magnum Energy Inverter and ME-RC50 remote panel.
- The ME-AGS-N is shipped with the following:
- AGS module
- Network Communications cable
- Remote Temp Sensor cable
- ME-AGS-N Owner’s Manual
- Warning label • Mounting screws (x4)
Also Known As:
ME AGS N