BR-DC250 250A DC Load Breaker
Magnum Energy BR-DC250 250A DC Load Breaker
The BR-DC175 and BR-DC250 are the same DC breakers installed in the MP (Magnum Panel) and MMP (Mini Magnum Panel) system enclosures, and included with the MPX extensions. These breakers function as the inverter’s DC disconnect switch and can be used as the battery-to-inverter circuit protection in most installations. These breakers were specifi cally designed and tested to work with Magnum inverters to provide the delay time needed to minimize nuisance breaker tripping.
Features of the Magnum Energy BR-DC250 250A DC Load Breaker
- DC Load Breakers (Front Mount Type)
- 100 amp DC breaker that can be used as disconnects for charge controllers, PV-GFP devices, and DC loads.
- Breaker have a slotted mounting bracket to allow them to be easily mounted to the back panel inside in the MP (Magnum Panel) and MMP (Mini Magnum Panel) system enclosures.
- Breaker have front accessible pressure terminal connectors that accept #14 through #6 AWG copper or #12 through #4 AWG aluminum wire.
- Mounting: Attaches to back mounting plate with #8-32 x 1/2” (T20 head) Torx screws through slotted brackets.
- NOTE: Breakers are not provided with the MMP enclosure and MP enclosures, or the MPX extensions.
Also Known As: