BR-AC60S 60A AC Load Breaker
Magnum Energy BR-AC60S 60A AC Load Breaker
The BR-AC30D and BR-AC60S are AC breakers that are used as the disconnect switch and overcurrent protection device for the inverter’s AC input. These circuit breakers come equipped with slots in the molded case for attaching mounting brackets/feet, which allows them to be easily back-mounted to the breaker mounting plate inside the MP (Magnum Panel) enclosure.
Features of the Magnum Energy BR-AC60S 60A AC Load Breaker
- AC Load Breakers
- General purpose Square-D QOU™ type, back-mountable, AC circuit breaker.
- QOU circuit breakers should be applied (per the NEC) to carry 80% of their continuous current ratings as indicated on the handle of each circuit breaker.
- BR-AC60S single pole = 60 amps (48 amps derated)
- Mounting: Attaches to breaker mounting plate with #8-32 x 1/4” (T20 head) Torx screws using the included field installable mounting brackets/feet.
- NOTE: AC breakers are installed in the left enclosure of a MP dual enclosure.
Also Known As: