Magnetek Aurora PVI-6000-OUTD-US 6000 Watt Inverter
AURORA INDOOR PVI-6000
The revolutionary switching technology utilized in the Aurora inverter includes state-of-the-art for silicon Power Devices such as CoolMOS™ and Insulated Gate Bi-Polar Transistors (IGBTs) to reduce switching losses. Aurora has been designed with large de-rating criteria on all critical components, achieving an extremely robust and reliable inverter designed to last for 25 years and to deliver true maximum output power on a continuous basis. With this design concept, peak efficiencies of over 97% are achieved. Total current harmonic distortion, on the other hand, is typically less than 1% through the use of high-frequency switching techniques. Another exclusive advantage is Aurora's two source circuit inputs, each with its own MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) for installations with mutiple arrays.
AURORA® Features & Benefits
- Dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT (6000W max models)
- IP65 (NEMA 4) ruggedized, completely sealed unit to stand the harshest environmental conditions
- High speed MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Compact size and high power density: 6000W (6000W max) of output power in a box just 981, 5mm x 325mm, x 195mm
- Front heatsink keeps the unit cleaner and more efficient over time
- Transformerless operation for highest efficiency: up to 97% (96.5% CEC)
- DC disconnect switch (2 x 25A/600 Vdc) meets NEC Standard, Article 690 "Solar Photovoltaic System"
- Reverse polarity protection minimizes chance of damage due to mis-wiring
- True Sine Wave Output
- High overload capability: works up to 6000W under most ambient conditions
- Certified UL 1741 by CSA
- Anti-islanding protection
- LCD display on the front to monitor the main parameters
Also Known As:
PVI 6000 OUTD US
Important note for the Magnetek Aurora PVI-6000-OUTD-US 6000 Watt InverterShipping Note:
Due to the delicate/oversized nature of this product, our online shipping system is not able to accurately determine the cost for shipping. You may proceed with an online order and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.